Monday, September 26, 2011

Sportmax Summer 2012 Backstage Pass

Toni Garrn

 Milan, 24th September
        BACKSTAGE SPORTMAX


It has been a pleasure to meet the
Sportmax Head Designer
Ms. Grazia Malagodi



I love her outfit! Very stylish from any point of view.
She explained her inspiration for this
Spring Summer Collection
and my mind goes
ORGANIC
WATER
METALLICS and  STONES
Her own outfit looked like an OBSIDIAN made corset.
The fantastic fabrics were like SCALES of a MODERN MERMAID.

  
Lets start with the DIVINE shoes
I must have one pair of this pumps!





All the fabrics were wonderful.
True in the Sportmax tradition the collection
is modern, edgy and the craftmanship is
sublime! The stiches are perfect, the cuts proportioned,
again the fabrics are right on.
The shimmer, the pearlescents were my favorites.
I already picked out a few outfits that are going to be
my everyday uniforms this spring.
Also I liked the bag in metallic leather.


 The perfect spring summer pump.
The color is so chic.



How can I wait until next spring to get all these beautiful items?

Now a photo with Make up Artist
HANNA

 

First let me say that she was so nice!|
Her clear fresh attitude is well expressed
in her make up works.
The looks really bring out the natural beauty of the models.
A fantastic job! Brava Hanna




A few models are still finishing up hair.

 

JACQUELYN JABLOUSKI, one of my favorite models
and a friend (I will tell you how she is as soon as I find out)
are sitting in a corner very quietly.
Thank you JAC for letting me take your picture.


 


Time is going by FAST!
A last minute adjustment to make a pair of shoes a little larger
for a model....oh well! You will never tell they were tight
when you see these professional models on the runway


 

A look at the monitor backstage
the salon is getting busy...I must go too and find a good spot.


The show is almost starting...BUT WAIT
Anna Dello Russo runs in with one of her
fun hats...




  Front row: two of the Italian Fashion Nobility
Giusy Ferrè and Beppe Modenese.




Here  are some of my favorite outfits
that I just admired backstage.









Buyers and Press are really going crazy...
everybody is taking pictures.


The jade green dress is the PERFECT dress for this
Summer's parties



A great show and a SUPERB collection.
Even more beautiful if you get the opportunity to
feel the softness of the fabrics, like a summer ocean breeze.
Trust me.




 all photos are by MilaneseGAL
if you do not want to be
featured please feel free
to email me.
*
Thank you MaxMara Group
Press Office
for this honor to be part of Backstage,
Grazia Malagori, Hanna, Toni Garnn, Jac
and the other models
for posing with grace.